FITA (Focus’d IT Academy) is a leading IT training centre providing full-suite of technological training and placement services for freshers seeking a new career and professionals looking for career advancement. FITA Academy is mastered and administrated by highly skilled industry experts with more than 10 years of IT experience. FITA Academy has a team of highly skilled professional trainers delivering proficient IT training in an affable environment, focusing on the individuals needs to enable them excel in the challenging professional environment. Our team never leaves any page unturned in the book of career and success.
Versatile instructor – led training class rooms through tailored courses with smaller class sizes at FITA Academy facilitate people to interact more conveniently and acquire knowledge, there by generating outstanding results both for themselves and the organization they work for.
Our training programmes are flexible and customized to make sure that every individual gains the maximum out of the training.
- A Database Management System is a software for creating and managing database. It provides its users to create, retrieve, update and manage data. It also helps us in extracting information from the database.
- There are many relational database management systems available in market that use SQL and MySQL including Oracle, Sybase, Access, Microsoft SQL Server etc and SQL is considered as the standard language for interacting with any RDBMS.
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management system produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation and is being used by various MNCs in diversified market sectors.
- Oracle database is a user friendly and helps in minimizing time by simplifying the work process.
- Oracle is one of the most important sales force in the enterprise market. Oracle is using cloud as a new component to increase its potential business in the market.
- Professionals certified by Oracle will be of high demand and also enjoy the benefits to gain higher income in the IT sector.